You are searching about Math Brain Teasers For High School, today we will share with you article about Math Brain Teasers For High School was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Math Brain Teasers For High School is useful to you.
Career Icebreaker: Finding Your Hidden Talents and Resources
Would you like to change careers or explore new job options? You may not be happy with your current career, but you don’t know what your options are. Maybe you have so many options that you feel overwhelmed. Whatever your situation, it’s a good idea to take the time for a self-assessment before making a major change. It’s probably been a while since you thought about your natural talents and abilities! Career support can help you discover and identify talents and abilities that, when realized, can lead you to greater professional fulfillment.
Try the following brainstorming exercise, intended to help you make the most of your professional personality. All you need is a pen and paper or your computer, and some quiet time to reflect. There are no right or wrong answers here. Just be honest with yourself. When we are reasonable about what we can achieve, we are better suited for a future position, one that satisfies us because we are already inclined to play that particular role and do it well.
1. As a child, what types of leisure activities did you enjoy the most?
(Were you comfortable with tools? Good at crafting? Did you write stories, like puzzles? What about sports or outdoor exploration? Were you a budding entrepreneur, with lemonade stands, a paper road, or other lucrative childhood pursuits? What about science projects or caring for and spending time with animals? company ?)
2. When asked to volunteer for a group project, whether at work, with your church, school, or elsewhere, in what areas do you usually offer your help?
3. What electives did you sign up for in high school, college, or other training school? Of these, which courses stand out in your mind as being the easiest and most enjoyable for you? In what areas did you get the best marks and for what types of assignments or projects?
4. What extracurricular activities did you participate in at your high school and/or college?
(What groups did you belong to and in what areas did you sign up to offer your contributions? Were you a member of the school newspaper or yearbook committee? Did you enjoy building sets for the theater or work as a DJ for your school radio show? Were you a member of a sports team or an assistant coach? Computer or math club?)
5. Think back to all the memorable times in your life when you were praised or recognized for your efforts. What did you do at that time to deserve the recognition? If you can think back to thank you notes, testimonials, or other expressions of appreciation, what messages did people have to say about your best qualities?
6. When asked to write your performance reviews for previous jobs, in what areas did you excel the most and in what way? Take the time to explain, citing examples of when you’ve shown exceptional performance at work.
When you have finished writing the answers to the questions above, go back and re-read your answers. What personal attributes can you see appearing repeatedly in your life? Can you think of different types of jobs where you would be able to best use these personal skills and strengths?
Congratulations! You have just taken the first step necessary to discover your professional skills. Now try writing your resume. If you have additional questions or want to take the next step to find a career that’s right for you, check out HallieCrawford.com’s Career Coaching and Career Teleclasses page for more information.
Copyright 2006 Hallie Crawford. All rights reserved.
Video about Math Brain Teasers For High School
You can see more content about Math Brain Teasers For High School on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Math Brain Teasers For High School
If you have any questions about Math Brain Teasers For High School, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Math Brain Teasers For High School was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Math Brain Teasers For High School helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Math Brain Teasers For High School
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Math Brain Teasers For High School
Math Brain Teasers For High School
way Math Brain Teasers For High School
tutorial Math Brain Teasers For High School
Math Brain Teasers For High School free
#Career #Icebreaker #Finding #Hidden #Talents #Resources