You are searching about Math Word That Starts With W, today we will share with you article about Math Word That Starts With W was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Math Word That Starts With W is useful to you.
How to Launch A Premium Rate SMS Service in Kenya Using Bulk SMS
Why You Should Start a Premium Service Sending Text Messages to Subscribers
Over 16 million people use mobile phones in Kenya. You can reach millions of people who are looking for information and are willing to pay you for it via Bulk SMS . You would earn over 2.78 Kes shillings per text, which when you add up the numbers is quite a return.
How to send SMS using premium SMS How to send SMS using premium SMS
Let’s say we’ve set it up for you and shown you how to text Gujarati language lessons to your subscribers:
(a) To introduce your service to a customer, simply ask them to text the chosen password, say “Gujarati”, to 5242.
(b) Once your customer sends a text message with the word “Gujarati” to 5242, they will be automatically registered to receive daily text messages in Gujarati provided by you;
(c) You will have provided us with a list of Gujarati lesson SMS text messages (say 30 SMS text messages, 1 SMS text message lesson per day for 30 days);
(d) Each morning, your client will receive a lesson by SMS for the rest of the month;
(e) Depending on the volume of SMS text messages per month, you will earn more than 2.78 Kes for each SMS text message received by your customer;
(f) For example, if you have 5,000 customers, you will send 5,000 SMS per day. At the rate of 3 Kes per SMS, you will earn 15,000 Kes per day or 450,000 Kes per month. Kenya has over 16 million mobile users. It’s not hard to get over 10,000 users for your service. Do the math;
How to Text Business Advice Using a Premium Service or Bulk SMS
Business market advice
Kenyans are increasingly enterprising with what is sadly referred to as the “informal sector” which dwarfs corporations in sheer volume of transaction volume and claim on the people of Kenya.
With an unemployment rate of 40% (a figure that I consider a gross underestimate, especially when the authorities consider self-employment as unemployment), many Kenyans want, in addition to finding a job, an education.
The wealthiest Kenyans are not employees but politicians with business interests and businessmen with or without political interests. So Kenyans are in love with business in one way or another. This makes them very hungry for advice on how to succeed in business.
Outside of formal education books, the top-selling titles in the book market are so-called management and self-help literature. As Kenyans get busier, advice on what they would have read in these books. There is a significant gap between desired and acquired business knowledge. You can fill this gap by using premium SMS.
Premium rate SMS channel configuration
1. The first step is to contact a premium rate service provider.
2. In the first steps of completing the online registration form, you will need to provide a keyword of your choice. If you are going to send premium text messages containing business advice, you should select a relevant keyword such as “Biz” or “Advice”, or something that indicates what the service is all about. This is the word that subscribers would text to the short code that we will provide to them if they wish to subscribe to your service.
3. The second step in the online registration process would be to read and understand the terms and conditions of the premium rate service provider. These are very important as they indicate how you will relate as an agent to Viva. It is important to note that at the bottom of these terms and conditions is the table detailing the revenue share you will receive. Section 4 of the Terms and Conditions provides two ways to pay you. Read them carefully so that you can understand them.
4. The third step in the online registration process is to contact the premium rate service provider.
5. Once the premium rate service provider confirms it is available, you will pay the monthly fee for your first month.
6. Once payment is made, Viva will liaise with our premium rate service provider to set up the keyword on our shared shortcode. Set-ups usually take place on Mondays and Thursdays.
7. Once the keyword has been configured on the shortcode, we will send you an email confirming that the keyword has been configured. We will also ask you to send us an email in MS Excel with 14-30 text messages that you would like us to start sending from the short code. Each message must not exceed 160 characters (including spaces). We will also provide you with an online platform from which you can monitor who has subscribed to your service, the number of subscribers, the number of SMS sent daily and other important data.
8. The next step is marketing. You need to start advertising your shortcode and keyword to the public. For example, you can put print ads saying “SMS Biz to 5242 for daily inspirational New Testament teaching.”
9. There are many ways to advertise, including radio, newspaper, classifieds, television or pay-per-click advertising.
10. When people see your ads, they will text the keyword to the shortcode and the shortcode system will save their numbers.
11. Each day, the system will send a text message (or two, depending on how you want it) to all numbers registered on the Premium SMS system.
12. At the end of the month, you calculate the amount of money owed to you by visiting the successfully delivered messages section of your online platform. Once you get the number of successfully delivered messages for the month in question, you multiply it by the amount per SMS you are owed. This amount per SMS varies from 2.78 Ksh to 3.89 Ksh depending on the volume.
Video about Math Word That Starts With W
You can see more content about Math Word That Starts With W on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Math Word That Starts With W
If you have any questions about Math Word That Starts With W, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Math Word That Starts With W was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Math Word That Starts With W helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Math Word That Starts With W
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Math Word That Starts With W
Math Word That Starts With W
way Math Word That Starts With W
tutorial Math Word That Starts With W
Math Word That Starts With W free
#Launch #Premium #Rate #SMS #Service #Kenya #Bulk #SMS