You are searching about What Is Finite Math Used For, today we will share with you article about What Is Finite Math Used For was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is Finite Math Used For is useful to you.
Predicted Car Reliability 2011 – Consumer Reports’ Top 10 Small Cars
Yearly Consumer Reports predicts the short-term reliability of motor vehicle models for the new model year. This predicted reliability is based on the rarity of serious problems over the previous three model years, as indicated in a survey of its subscribers.
When data is missing or insufficient for one or more model years, the predicted short-term reliability is based on less than the last three model years. In some cases it is based on a single year – mainly when a model is new or newly redesigned.
According to reliability predictions for the 2011 model year, CR’s top ten most popular small cars are listed below. The list omits all models whose reliability prediction is based on a single year.
Top 10 small cars according to Consumer Reports
- The Toyota Yaris, a sedan or a 2 or 4 door sedan
- The Honda Fit, a 4-door sedan
- Toyota Motor Corporation’s Scion xD, a 4-door sedan
- The Honda Civic coupe
- The Honda Civic sedan
- Toyota’s Scion xB, a boxy wagon
- The non-turbo Subaru Impreza, a sedan or a wagon
- The Mazda3 sedan
- The Toyota Corolla, a sedan
- The Hyundai Elantra wagon
The next 5 from CR are also remarkably reliable. They are:
- The Toyota Matrix, a wagon
- The Mazda3 sedan
- The Nissan Sentra
- The Suzuki SX4, a sedan, a 4-door sedan or a station wagon
- The Ford Focus sedan.
Of the Top 10, Toyota Motor Corporation has 4, Honda Motor Company has 3 and Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru), Mazda Motor Corporation and Hyundai Motor Company each have one.
Below are the 2010 Auto Reliability GPAs, based on last year’s survey, from the best above. In most cases, GPAs are based on more than the three most recent model years and may be a preferable guide for consumers considering mid- to long-term ownership.
- Toyota Yaris/Echo: a perfect score of 4.00 on 9 years of data history
- Honda Fit: 4.00 over 3 years
- Scion xD: 4.00 over 2 years
- Honda Civic Coupe: N/A
- Honda Civic sedan: 3.75 over 10 years
- Scion xB: 3.78 over 5 years
- Subaru without turbo car: 3.02 over 9 years
- Mazda3 sedan: 3.33 over 6 years
- Toyota Corolla: 3.81 over 10 years
- Hyundai Elantra sedan and station wagon: 2.38 over 10 years
- Toyota Matrix: 3.40 over 7 years
- Mazda3 Hatchback: N/A
- Nissan Sentra: 2.00 over 9 years
- Suzuki SX4: 3.00 over 2 years
- Ford Focus sedan: 2.38 over 10 years.
Consumer Reports’ 2010 survey provides data on 1.3 million vehicles. Since it asks for serious trouble, it is highly valued by many consumers who are considering buying a used or new vehicle. Used car reliability ratings based on its 2010 survey will be released in late 2010 and early to mid-2011, if the history of past releases holds in the present.
CR’s current short-term reliability predictions for the 2011 model year are based on the 2008, 2009, and 2010 model years.
Video about What Is Finite Math Used For
You can see more content about What Is Finite Math Used For on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is Finite Math Used For
If you have any questions about What Is Finite Math Used For, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is Finite Math Used For was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is Finite Math Used For helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is Finite Math Used For
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is Finite Math Used For
What Is Finite Math Used For
way What Is Finite Math Used For
tutorial What Is Finite Math Used For
What Is Finite Math Used For free
#Predicted #Car #Reliability #Consumer #Reports #Top #Small #Cars